- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- Backlit LCD with timeout feature
- Frequency and power lockout
- 3-segment battery fuel gauge
- 2 AA batteries (included) provide 8 hours of continuous use
The SM58 with the SLX2 transmitter features the legendary SM58 cardioid dynamic microphone head which gives you excellent sound quality and is tailored for lead and backing vocals.
The SLX2 Wireless Handheld Transmitter includes a timed backlit LCD display, frequency and power lockout and "Mute" functionality.
This transmitter requires the SLX4 receiver to complete the system.
All Shure wireless transmitter designs allow for interchangeable microphone heads
Height x Width x Depth:
254.0 × 51.0 × 51.0 mm
Battery life alkaline:
Operating Range (up to):
100 m (Under typical conditions)
Leveled battery life indication
Interchangeable Handheld Capsule: