Legendary cardioid vocal microphone tailored to deliver warm and clear vocal reproduction. The product includes a stand adapter, brightened mid-range and bass roll-off, a pneumatic shock mount system, and a built-in spherical wind and pop filter.
WHAT IS THE SM58 BEST SUITED TO?
It’s an ideal choice for a professional vocal artist in any live performance setting. It is tuned to accentuate the warmth and clarity of lead and backing vocals. Even in extreme conditions, the SM58 is tailored to target the main sound source while minimizing background noise. It is also very popular with djs and presenters in clubs and in small and large live venues.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
Height x Width x Depth:
162.0 × 51.0 × 51.0 mm
50 Hz – 15 kHz
-54.50 dBV/Pa – 1.85 mV/Pa
Frequency Response Curve Image:
||Rated impedance is 150Ω (300Ω actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated low impedance
||Dark gray, enamel-painted, die cast metal; matte-finished, silver colored, spherical steel mesh grille