Cardioid dynamic instrument microphone offers clean reproduction of amplified and acoustic instruments. Features include contoured frequency response for rich vocal pickup, background noise reduction, and a pneumatic shock mount system.
WHAT IS THE SM57 BEST SUITED TO?
It’s the most popular choice for a professional musician who wants to mic up their amplified or acoustic instrument such as a guitar amp or bass amp, saxophone, trumpet or drums. It is used on stages and in studios around the world.
- Contoured frequency response for clean, instrumental reproduction and rich vocal pickup
- Professional-quality reproduction for drum, percussion, and instrument amplifier miking
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while reducing background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Extremely durable under the heaviest use
- Frequency response: 40 to 15,000 Hz
Height x Width x Depth:
157.0 × 32.0 × 32.0 mm
40 Hz – 15 kHz
-56.00 dBV/Pa – 1.60 mV/Pa
Frequency Response Curve Image:
||Rated impedance is 150Ω (310Ω actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated low impedance.
||Dark gray, enamel-painted, die-cast steel with a polycarbonate grille and a stainless steel screen.