240VAC mains powered photoelectric smoke alarm with 9VDC battery back-up approved to AS3786:2014 standards
- Photoelectric sensing technology
- Quick-Slide base compatible with Series 1 models
- 240VAC 9VDC battery back-up
- Low battery warning delay – silence low battery beeping for 8 hours, giving you time to change the battery
- Up to 24 units can be interconnected together
- Compatible with the LIFWMB2 wireless interconnecting base (base plate must be installed by a licensed electrician)
- Insect screen around sensing chamber to reduce false alarms
- First to alarm memory feature
- Increased resilience to electrical interferences
- Tested and approved to AS3786:2014
- Premium alkaline battery included
- 5 year limited warranty
- ActivFire & SAI Listed
- Must be installed by a licensed electrician
TEST MODE: Pressing and holding the TEST button will test the smoke alarm electronics and sounder. Releasing the TEST button the smoke alarm will enter hush mode.
LOW BATTERY CONDITION: The smoke alarm will beep every 40 seconds and the red LED will flash every 5 minutes when a low battery voltage is detected. Pressing the HUSH button during a low battery warning will silence the low battery beeping for up to 8 hours. This is called LOW BATTERY HUSH.
SMOKE ALARM MEMORY: The red LED will flash 3 times every 40 seconds on the unit that has activated. Pressing the TEST button will emit short beeping before resetting.
CHAMBER FAULT MODE: The smoke alarm continuously monitors the condition of its smoke detection chamber. Smoke alarm will beep 3 times every 40 seconds if it requires maintenance and cleaning.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Herkes Electrical Supplies Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.