OSRAM 64718 (T27)
Areas of application
- Professional film and TV work
- Theater and concert stages
- Operation at mains voltage: 120 V | 230 V | 240 V
- Color temperature: 3,000 K (with longer lifespan)
- Color temperature: 3,200 K (for professional film and TV work)
To prevent personal injury or damage to property, halogen lamps may only be operated in suitable luminaires designed with suitable mechanisms (protective shields, grids, etc.) to ensure that in the event of a lamp bursting no parts/shards can escape and that during operation no ultraviolet radiation can escape. There must also be a warning sign to indicate that the lamps give off high levels of heat. Detailed information is available on request.