APS 6Ch x 25A Advanced Power Distribution Rack - 3RU 19" rackmount with individual RCD/MCB per channel. Fitted with 6 paired 20A/15A GPO outlets, 3-ph
DISTRO APS 6CH X 20&15A 3RU
APS 6ch x 25A Power Distribution rack. 3RU 19" rack mount with individual RCD/MCB per outlet.
Screw terminals on rear panel for power and load connections.
APS is capable of the following:
- Automatic power On/Off of circuits when DMX is detected;
- Combined MCB and RCD (RCBO) breakers - circuit breaker with earth leakage protection (RCD/GFI) for each circuit;
- RCBO breaker also provides Neutral Disconnect function.
- Staggered power up of outputs to prevent overloading of the supply feed breakers (cascading of multiple units is also possible);
- Control via DMX512 - presence detected turns outputs on and loss of DMX turns outputs off after a preset time delay eg. 19 minutes;
- Control via GPI contact closure;
- Control via RDM;
- Cascading startup for individual units via XLR5 cabling and/or based on unit number;
- Manual override via front panel;
- 10A, 16A & 25A variants;
- Operation on any mains voltage in the range of 100-240V per phase.
- Monitoring of input voltages (3-phase), frequency and currents;
- Programmable overvoltage and undervoltage trips to protect loads;
- Voltage and current reporting via RDM;
- Three phase operation;
- Single phase operation possible but input current must be limited to 63A in total;
Being a power control and distribution unit, the APS is equally at home in a variety of applications including (but certainly not limited to):
- Moving Lights;
- LED fixtures;
- Video walls;
- Audio Systems;
- Stall power for Markets and Fairgrounds;
The APS is also ideal for permanent installations such as schools, churches, public halls and other venues where Energy Management is a key goal. By using APS modules to power all the lighting and video system, all the LED fixtures, video screens and moving lights will automatically be powered off a few minutes after the lighting console is turned off. When the console is next turned on, the lighting and video equipment will be sequentially powered up over a few seconds, without any user intervention, a truly Green solution.
|Brand||LSC Lighting Systems|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Herkes Electrical Supplies Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.