Canare GS-6 Guitar, Keyboard and Instrument Cable (Green)
A specially designed Oxygen Free Copper 18AWG (American Wire Gauge) cable for connecting Guitar/Bass or Keyboards to amps, mixers, effects pedals and all outboard signal processing gear. Lowand low series resistance provides improved response (flat to 50kHz). A bright, ringing characteristic is preserved, even when using guitar pickups with long cable runs. The proprietary double Carbon/Braid Copper shield construction eliminates microphonic , especially on where are often set at maximum levels. Also highly recommended for Head to Cabinet leads.
- Stays Flexible even in Sub-Zero Weather
- Oxygen Free Copper Conductor & Shield
- Reduced Microphonic Noise
- Low Capacitance & Resistance
- MODEL: GS-6
- STD. LNG. FT. (M): 328 (100), 656 (200)
- WT STD. LNG. LBS (KGS): 22 (10)
- NOM. O.D. IN. (MM): .228 (5.8)
- PVC JACKET NOM. THICK. IN. (MM): .039 (1.0)
- BRITTLE POINT F° (C°): -56 (-49)
- NO. OF COND.: 1
- INSUL. TYPE* THICK MIL: PE 33.5
- COND-AWG (QTY./MIL) CROSS SEC. AREA MIL.2: OFC-#18 (127/3.94) 1550
- PITCH TWIST QUAD IN. (MM): -
- SHIELD COVERAGE: OFC>92% Braid+ Carbon Sleeve
- Dielectric Strength = 500V AC/1min. Insulation Resistance/3Mft = >1000M ohm.
- ELECTRICAL PERFORMANCE
- COND. D.C.R. OHM/1000FT (OHM/100M): <5.6 (<1.8)
- SHIELD D.C.R. OHM/1000FT (OHM/100M): <7.6 (<2.5)
- NOM. CAP. BETWEEN CONDUCTORS TO SHIELD (PF/M): 160
- Electronic Instruments
- Hi-Fi Interconnects
- Test Probes
- Patch Cords
- AMP to Cabinet Leads
|Unit Of Measure||m|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Herkes Electrical Supplies Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.