The P120 is a 2/3-inch diaphragm true condenser microphone that offers solidly built quality, outstanding performance and excellent value. The low-mass diaphragm delivers a clear sound with accurate sonic detail for vocals, speech and instrument recording in project studios and for home recording.
The all-metal body improves rejection of RF interference so you can use the microphone near transmitter stations and along with wireless microphones.
The P120 is built to resist high temperatures and humidity. The rugged body and sturdy front grille protect it from tough handling.
- Side-address microphone with cardioid pattern and gold-sputtered diaphragm to prevent shorting to the back electrode at high sound-pressure levels
- Capable of handling sound-pressure levels up to 150 dB with no apparent distortion
- Switchable low-cut filter at 300 Hz and switchable 20 dB pad
- All-metal body for rejection of RF interference
- Sturdy front grille protects microphone from tough handling
- Built to resist high temperatures and humidity
- Audio frequency bandwidth: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Equivalent noise level: 19 dB-A
- Sensitivity: 24 mV/Pa
- Signal to Noise: 75 dB-A
- Preattenuation Pad: -20 dB
- Bass cut filter: 300 Hz - 6 dB/octave
- Electrical impedance: <= 200 Ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >= 1000 Ohms
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Length: 165 mm
- Diameter: 54 mm
- Net Weight: 455 g
- Type: Balanced XLR
- Gender: Male
- Contacts: 3-pin
- Voltage: 44 to 52 V
- Current: <= 3 mA
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Herkes Electrical Supplies Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.